We are serious about your safety, please check to see if a Dimplex dehumidifier you have bought has been recalled for safety reasons.
Models - DXDH10N, DXDH16N, FTE10, FTE16, FTE20
- Serial Numbers – starting with 501 through to 522
- Date of manufacture – Between January and June 2015
Models - DXDH10N, DH212
- Serial Numbers – starting with 0, 1 or 2
- Date of manufacture – Prior to August 2012
If you do have an affected dehumidifier
- STOP USING IT immediately by switching it off at the mains socket and unplugging the dehumidifier from the socket.
- Call our Helpline on 0800 028 53 86 (Monday–Thursday 8.30am–5pm, Friday 8.30am–3pm so we can arrange a replacement product.
- If you are affected by this Safety Notice, we urge you to contact us about this important safety issue as soon as possible.
Name and Registered Office: Dimplex - a division of the GDC Group,
Millbrook House, Grange Drive, Hedge End, Southampton, Hants, SO30 2DF,
Company No.1313016 EEE Producer Registration Number WEE/GE0057TS
WEEE Distributor Take Back Scheme - Registration ID: 6131
This is an official website of GDC Group Limited. The GDC Group manages the Dimplex brand.
Neither the GDC Group nor Dimplex are associated with any other website containing the Dimplex brand name